Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emmy Awards Update






I have been feverishly working to get prepared with all my promotional material for the Emmy's gift suite! Professional photos of my work have been taken and promo flyers printed. Everything is packed and will be sent out tomorrow and on it's way.




We can't help but have high hopes...it's the Emmy's after all! I keep joking with my husband (who has his bachelor's degree in Film and Video) that I beat him to the Emmy Awards. He smiles and tells me how proud he is of me.




Even if nothing comes of it, at least I know that I put my best foot forward. I guess that's all we can do...as artists, as parents, as husbands and wives...do our best. That way we can sleep soundly at night. So, goodnight and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment