Monday, May 11, 2009

Update

Things have been busy...as it usually is with a toddler and newborn...and a business to run! I have been nominated to the Florida Society of Goldsmiths' Board of Directors and we had our first meeting last Thursday. New and exciting things are happening with the organization and I feel honored to be a part of it. Please feel free to visit my new blog for the FSGNE at http://www.fsgnortheastchapter.blogspot.com/.

Along with all that, we are preparing for our annual month long trip up north to Pennsylvania to visit the family. I'm very excited to go, but as I have been battling a sinus infection for the past two months (the 2 weeks of antibiotics haven't done a thing!) I'm hesitant to expose myself to the rainy, cold days of PA. I guess I'll muscle through. It's worth it to see everyone.

While I am home I will be working on a Power Point presentation for the library. I'm teaching Chinese Brush Painting to the local children. Along with that, I will be working on some jewelry tutorials to post here for anyone wishing to use them. That's my plan, but as we all know even the best laid plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment